TC OIL SEAL(ATV OIL SEALS)
TC skeleton oil seal is a mechanical component used to seal oil. It isolates the parts of the transmission component that need to be lubricated from the output components so that lubrication and leakage are not allowed.
Max pressure: ≤0.05MPA
Temp range: -35~250℃
Max Speed: ≤25m/s
TC Oil seals isolate the parts that need lubrication in the transmission part from the output part so that it will not allow lubrication oil leakage. Static seal and dynamic seal (usual reciprocating motion) seal is called the oil seal.
The representative form of the oil seal is the TC oil seal, which is a rubber completely covered double-lip oil seal with a self-tightening spring. Generally speaking, the oil seal often refers to this TC skeleton oil seal. The TC profile is a shaft seal composed of a single metal cage with a rubber coating, a primary sealing lip with integrated spring and an additional anti-pollution sealing lip.
Good Elasticity Hydraulic rubber for the car and car power auto TC Oil Seals
Based on the material. ≤120℃ (NBR) ≤200℃ (FKM)
lubricating Oil, Grease, Water
Other material of oil seal
Silicone, NBR, Metal & Stainless Steel, PTFE, etc.
includes vacuum vulcanizing machines, large-scale flat vacuum vulcanizing machines,
rubber machines, CNC machine tools, temperature-controlled ovens, and detectors.
High-pressure hydraulic seal auto rubber oil seal
1. Fluid system (static & dynamic)
2. Hydraulic system (dynamic)
3. Pneumatic system (dynamic)
4. Oil or grease media sealing
5. Water media sealing
6. automobile, motorcycle, industry, agricultural machinery, truck, buses, trailers,
● The structure is simple and easy to manufacture.
● Lightweight and low consumables.
● The TC Oil seals have a small axial dimension, is easy to machine, and makes the machine compact.
● The sealing machine has good performance and long service life.
● The oil seal has certain adaptability to the vibration of the machine and the eccentricity of the spindle.
● Easy to disassemble and easy to test.
For over 20 years, we've delivered high quality oil seals, hydraulic seals (and hydraulic cylinder seals), pneumatic seals, metric seals, o-rings (rubber, silicone & teflon o-rings), around the world. Our respected team of application engineers offers unparalleled application experience. Our sealing experts optimize system performance by configuring solutions for your specific needs.
Scroll down to browse some of the many oil seal profiles that we offer!
The above specification is not complete. Besides, we can customize the non-standard parts for you.
Please feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org